In this one day retreat, Sharon Harvey Alexander offers you a chance to withdraw from the demands of your day so that you can make it a priority to nurture yourself. Together, we will:
- Enjoy uninterrupted time to stretch, move, grow, rest, share, and create community.
- Explore how the universal principles of alignment play out in your body/mind.
- Review (or learn) the loops and spirals related to optimal physical alignment.
- Learn how to simultaneously root like a tree, stand like a mountain, and flow like water.
- Apply all this through three guided movement sessions, discussion, journaling and notetaking, and meditation opportunities.
October 18, 2019 from 10am-4pm with an optional meditation from 4-5pm. Lunch provided.